McKell turned 9 on January 18th. Jason and I decided to take her to Disneyland for her birthday. Actually, her birthday turned into a two week celebration!
McKell wore her birthday hat and her birthday button all three days we were in Disneyland.
Birthday morning....my other kids aren't going to be happy with this picture...SORRY!
I took McKell skiing on her birthday. She did wear her birthday hat on her beanie the entire day!! I loved seeing her skiing down the mountain with her cute little birthday ears. The workers at Park City thought she was so cute! I said, "McKell, are you going to wear this hat the whole time you're skiing? Yes...No one will know it's my birthday if I don't." That's so McKell :)
McKell's friend party...(I'm a little worried about McKell's pose).
Happy Birthday to my sweet baby!! I love you so much! Thanks for being such a fun-loving, wonderful little girl. I love you!
2 comments:
My birthday is on January 14th every year--I'm just throwing that out there. I will keep my suitcase packed by my door.
Oh my gosh, Kathy, you kill me! In a good way :) I was cracking up at your comment on McKell's pose in her sleep over picture..too funny! She is a doll..& how fun to go to Disneyland!!
Post a Comment