So, Jason has a new love! Her name is Betty, she is blue, he likes to put wax on her and rub her down....ok, sorry, this is a family blog!! No, she is not a woman...she is a motorcycle. His third in four years!! No, he does not have four motorcycles....he gets tired of them after a few months, and trades them in for younger, more beautiful models. I consider myself lucky that he has held on to me and is only trading in motorcycles. So I really can't complain...girlfriend or motorcycle...I'll go with the motorcycle!!
Betty was delivered from Florida while Jason was at work.
This was great afternoon entertainment for the neighbor boys.
I guess we'll see how long Betty stays around :)
1 comment:
:) Jason would be a fool to trade you in, Kathy, & I think he knows it! That is an awesome bike!
p.s. I laughed reading this cause I remembered you telling me about how Jason freaked out when you sent him the pic of all the kids on the bike!
Post a Comment