What do we do in the winter when we've had enough of winter?? We go to St. George!!! We spend the morning in beautiful Snow Canyon!!! Now...back to Highland and more snow!
Man am I jealous! We went down to St George a couple weeks ago & it RAINED pretty much the whole time we were there! You guys even had sandals on! *sigh*
I am a mom of 4, a wife, a grandma (can you believe it?), and a nurse. We recently downsized our home in the quest for a simpler, less-stressed life. My job is to add sass to this house and our lives!
1 comment:
Man am I jealous! We went down to St George a couple weeks ago & it RAINED pretty much the whole time we were there! You guys even had sandals on! *sigh*
Glad you had fun & escaped the cold! :)
Post a Comment