

So we have an "announcement"!! Just when we thought life was ready to calm down....my favorite oldest daughter, Kelsey, decided it was a good time to share her news! Not only is she pregnant, she is 6 months along....due on April 10th!!! Ultrasound revealed the baby is a girl...cute!! To make a long story short, and after much deliberation and prayer, she has decided to keep the baby....which means I am now going to be a grandma!!! Go figure!! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm not 30, let alone that I'm now going to have a grandchild!! WOW!! Now that the initial shock has worn off, and things have started to fall into place, I am getting excited to have a little baby in the house again. I know...don't be jealous y'all!!! :)
3 comments:
Well aren't you going to be the hottest grandma around??!! I'm excited for you, Kathy!
That is so exciting! Ur gonna be one hot grandma!
So exciting!
Post a Comment