
The slides at Atlantis


Our hotel in Miami...right on the beach
Our ship...notice the waterslides on top...they were a blast!!We went on a cruise to the Bahamas for our 20th wedding anniversary!! We originally booked a Western Carribean cruise, but the swine flu broke out and the cruise line would not go to Mexico. So...we started in Key West and went to the Bahamas!! And yes...the kids went with us. Happy Anniversary!! This was actually the best vacation and cruise we have ever been on!! We went to Atlantis on Paradise Island. WOW! We debated if we should go because it was pricey...but, WOW, it was well worth the money!! The weather was in the 90's, the sun was shining the whole time, the scenery was beautiful, I didn't have to cook or clean....It was hard to come back!! Here's to summer vacation memories....:) CHEERS!!





2 comments:
I am so jealous! I want to go on this cruise or maybe just to Atlantis- I suppose either one would be wonderful!
That looks like SUCH a great trip, Kathy! I'm with ya on the not cooking or cleaning thang..it was so hard to come back to that!
Post a Comment