Wednesday, June 24, 2009

20 YEARS OF WEDDED BLISS...or something like that!


It's hard to believe that we have been married for 20 years!! I guess time flies when you're having fun. So here we are...20 years older, 4 kids, 1 dog, 1 bunny, 2 hamsters, a large house (and payment), and everything else that comes with being a family. The biggest difference (besides the hair), is that we are not just a couple...we are a family. Jason and I are truly soul mates. We met at the ripe old age of 14 and just grew in love from there. He is my better half. He's calm when I'm not, he's comforting when I'm crazy, he's practical when I'm impulsive (yes...this involves money), and he always makes me laugh. Here's to (at least) 20 more wonderful years. I love you Jase!

2 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

Look at you! And your hair!! haha :) You look way too young to have been married for 20 years, Kathy..congrats! Many happy returns & all that jazz! I hope you got some sleep today!

Jen said...

Crap, I should have just borrowed your dress for my wedding :). Congratulations on the big 20--you are my idol!!