Things progressed really quickly, and at 3:50 am on Easter morning, Mylee was born!!!
April 3, 2010
Kelsey was in early labor for at least two days. I kept telling her that on Saturday she was going to have her baby...sure enough just as we were getting ready to go to dinner with our friends, Kelsey tells me she needs to go to the hospital. Jason was at the priesthood session of conference, and I texted him to tell him that she was going to the hospital to be checked. He was home in about one minute because he wanted to go with us. Long story short....we got to the hospital at about 8:00. She was admitted at about 10:30, but didn't receive her epidural until about midnight!!
3 comments:
What a perfect little Easter present! She is so beautiful, Kathy! You & Jason are just the greatest parents and now GRANDPARENTS..I'm so happy for Kelsey & you guys!
She is so precious Kathy! She is so beautiful and I love all of her hair! Congrats!
She is a darling little girl! :) Fun times ahead for all!
Post a Comment