Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Favorite Things...

Here is a list of my favorite things right now. (Note: This does not include people, the gospel, etc.)

1. Gold's Gym. I know this is a real surprise. I got a gym pass for Christmas and I am loving it.
2. My Suburban. Thank heavens for 4 wheel drive in our winter wonderland.
3. Brighton Ski Resort. I took the kids last week and it was wonderful. The sun was shining, I didn't fall down, all was good.
4. Stephen's Candy Cane Hot Cocoa - made in my hot cocoa maker.
5. The Real Housewives of Orange County. I know it's trashy, but I love seeing how the other side lives. (Tuesday nights on Bravo).
6. My very favorite....My digital scrapbooking program, Memory Mixer, that has saved me countless hours and dollars and has allowed me to create really cute pages and be ALMOST done with my 2008 scrapbook. Yeah!!

No comments: