Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Thankful Tree....


We made a "Thankful" tree during Family Home Evening on Monday. We ended up having so many things we are thankful for that we couldn't fit all the leaves on the tree. Some of my favorite leaves are the family, the gospel, our freedom, our friends, Disneyland, Utah (as in football), every sport, our jobs, our health, etc.... I really believe that if you ever feel down, count your blessings and you will realize how lucky you are!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! We've been doing one too but ours isn't near as pretty.

Cher said...

That is SOO true:) I'll think about that when I'm grumbling about school..because its really not that bad with how awesome my family is:) What a cute idea?!:)

Jen said...

What a brilliant idea! I may have to steal it for family night. Maybe that will help my attitude.

k8shoe said...

Cute idea!

By the way, your kids are all beautiful (and handsome)! :)

Dana Goff said...

I don't know where you find the time or energy to do these projects. You are a great mom! - Erin

MEGandJEFF said...

Way good idea :) Isn't it great how many things we really have to be grateful for when we actually think about it?