Thursday, October 30, 2008

The AWESOME POSSUM!!!!


Funny story ... This happened to us in So Cal. We came out one morning to get in the car. Jason was back in the room doing something like fixing his hair. Connor went on his side of the car to get in and started screaming there was a dead rat on the street. So we all screamed! We sent our brave little boy back to check it out and this time he said it was "the animal that pretends to be dead". Sure enough, it was a possum pretending to be dead. We all screamed! By this time, Jason has made it outside to check out the screaming. He is giving us an update from the other side of the car. The possum was breathing and laying perfectly still pretending to be dead. (More screaming!) So Connor took a picture to record evidence of the only possum we have seen in the wild. And yes it is true, they do pretend to be dead!

1 comment:

MEGandJEFF said...

I laughed my butt off when I read this post!! Mainly 'cause I can just imagine you guys all screaming :)